TERMS & CONDITIONS
Full competition terms & conditions for Cake Cake Cake are detailed below. By entering the competition it will be deemed that the terms and conditions are understood and accepted as applying to your order. Please note our general T&Cs also apply - these can be found here.
1. The promoter is: Cake Cake Cake
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
4. Closing for entry will be when a total of 500 facebook likes have been recieved on Cake Cake Cake's facebook page. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random.
10. The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image of prize in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Cake Cake Cake and not to any other party.
17. Prize to the competition beginning 7/9/16 is a cake in the design of winner's choice to the value of £80. The winner may choose to upgrade to a cake of higher value at an additional cost - payable in line with Cake Cake Cake's general Terms and Conditions.
18. Delivery to a venue of winner's choice is available at additional cost.